watercolor for cardmakers

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Nick's Office Cards




Nick, my son, asked me to make a few Christmas cards to give to a few people in his office!!!  Of course I in all my calm unstressed life said sure!!  I thought i could give him a few of the ones I already made.  But he asked that i give him four of them that I hadn't posted because he was afraid someone would of already seen them!!!!! Then he asked me to wait to post them so no one would get a sneak peek!!!  I made four!!!  This one is the guy one!!

Used some pop dots to lift the deer on the card!!!  I Just got Christmas Noel this year and just love the cuts on this cart!!! 


The cards for the girls in his office got the swirly xmas tree which i was really looking forward to using!!!  I cut them out in four different layers so that they would pop off the card better and be a little better when handling the card.  Made them in three different color style papers !                                                                                                                        



I was somewhat pleased with the out come and would definitely make this card again!!!  I did do embossing in gold and matching colors for the sentiment on the cards!!  Made the the lettering stand out more than just stamping or using my computer for the sentiment at bottom of these cards!!  Colors are somewhat non traditional but hey I am a little like that myself!!!

Well I probably wont get in my little haven until after the holidays to create much!!!  Really need to make some New Years Resolutions so that I am not so stressed next year when Christmas rolls around!!!!  Have a Blessed Holiday Season  everyone!!!! 


3 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

OMG Sandi these are GORGEOUS! Love the guy one but WOW, the lacy tree in all the different color ways are spectacular! It's sooo funny that I've never particularly liked that tree but after seeing your cards I'm definitely going to try it out. Merry Christmas! xxD

Terry@ a quilting blog said...

Sandi these are just beautiful!!! I love the non-traditional colors and all your extra little touches!!! TFS

Thank you, too, for the extremely nice comment you left for me on the Cricut mb for my Snow Lady Gift Card Holder...it was so sweet of you and I appreciate it very much!!!

Have a wonderful Christmas!

Terry

Anonymous said...

WOWZERS, Sandi! They are BEAUTIFUL! Love how you gave the tree a totally different look on each one. FABULOUS CARDS!