watercolor for cardmakers

Saturday, February 6, 2010

A little Bee Told Me

Well this is the last card of the day!!!!  I have gotten quite a bit done today with 10 thankyou cards I made up that I have to get in the mail this weekend . (Really behind on those.)   And the early post of my elephant valentine.  I decided to try a shape card and this is what I came up with!!  Used DS  welding two shadow cuts at 5inches together.  I just cut the bee out at 5' and traded out the flower for a Heart with a stamp on it did a little doodling and stickling and here my busy little Bee is !!!  Just like me!!!  This card fits in a A2 envelope so I didn't have to make one saving time!!!  Think I might have to duplicate a few of these!!!  Thanks for looking!!!

1 comment:

DonnaMundinger said...

OMG! This is soooo adorable! You really have out done yourself here! Great doolding too! xxD