watercolor for cardmakers

Saturday, July 24, 2010

**your not over the hill**

raq's weekly challenge sketch 1

large AROUND THE BLOCK brad
*inside of card sentiment-  But I Bet you have one heck of view from up there!!!!  Happy Birthday!

Cartridge used was Cricut Lite Bloom for the tree cut at 31/2 in.
I was going to use a bird from the Sugar and Spice cartridge but remembered I went to Ollie's and found thes large brads and it went with my colors I picked out and added a little something to the design.  I used papers from YPC Studio (Home Room) and Free paper pad i got with a magazine thats A Minds Eye (Pretty Please). Stich work was done by hand and the ground cut by hand.   

Thanks for stopping by and Looking!!  I always appreciate comments and critiques of what I make so join in and post a comment!!!

Sandi
 

3 comments:

♥Jan♥ said...

Wow, you have some really cute (and funny!) cards here, what a sense of humor. I sure hope you will enter some cards over at Papercraft Star challenges. AND thank you for stopping to visit on the blog hop !

Maureen Reiss said...

This is super cute!!

Jessica said...

Love this card! Great choice of patterned paper combination! TFS!