watercolor for cardmakers

Monday, October 18, 2010

Wow 8th week of Santa Slackers~~~~



My it is hard to believe that we have been making up xmas cards for 8 weeks on this fun challenge.  This week we decided to choose different bases (NO Sketch)  to make up a card.  So anything xmas will do!!  Mary at cardztv has a great utube video to watch with how to make an A2 size side step card.  Here is the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qC5OZMqQjps for anyone that would like great directions on how to do this!!!  I used the Winter Frolic Cartridge to make my card and the snowflake embossing folder from cuddlebug and the swirls also!!  The snow flakes are clear acetates that I picked up on clearance at the end of last season that i added a little bling to in the centers.    Hope some of you give this card a try it is soooooo much fun!!!  Any questions leave a comment I will be glad to get back to you!!!

2 comments:

Blue6366 said...

I so do love this card....that reindeer is really cute.

Glenda said...

Very cute! Love the little reindeer!