watercolor for cardmakers

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Singing Christmas Carolers


I made another quick little A2 size card doing basically the same thing I did on my other!!  The only difference is I made my own musical note paper!!  Now mind you the music doesn't hold a tune because I just kept hitting the keys on the keyboard to get notes across the paper and picked green for a color and printed it out on some parchment looking cardstock!!  I couldn't find music paper in my stash!!  I know its in there somewhere but I really need to organize!!!!  Well there is always tommorrow!!! 

5 comments:

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

This is my first visit to you blog (which if I may so is just awesome)! Just became a follower and looking forward to lots of return visits...your cards are just lovely!

Joy said...

Oh I love this one too...you have the best dressed kids in town !!!
xoxo Joy

Anonymous said...

Oh, is this ever adorable!!! Fantastic job on the sheet music! Love those darling characters and the tree with it's cute little embellies! This card put a big smile on my face!

Kel said...

absolutely adorable.. how cute these lil carolers!! tfs

Unknown said...

Your cards are darling and I plan on scraplifting these! Now I will have to buy another cart. Thank you so much for sharing your creative talents.....Love your cards!