watercolor for cardmakers

Sunday, September 11, 2011

New Cartridge/Challenge Entry

 

 

IMG_0524

I haven’t posted or made a new card is so long.  I have been busy working on a tag challenge (my first) and have neglected my cards.  On My Craft Spot, this week they are challenging all to make a project for a friend.  I just purchased a couple of the newer Cricut Lite cartridges with Bump in the Night being one of them.  Even though we are all a little different we have friends of all kinds.  These cute little monsters reminded me of that!!!  I have watched Utube , visited different sites trying to get motivated to make a card.  I am sure you will see other cards similar to mine but I changed it up and combined different things to get my card!!  A few embossing folders and some ink button and bows and I have a card to send to a friend!!  Hopefully this card has broken the ice on the freeze I have been in making cards!!!

 

Sandi (aka daveshunny)

2 comments:

Glenda said...

Oh, this is so cute! Love your little monsters and the embossing! Such a great sentiment!
I have been missing your projects!
Glenda

Anonymous said...

Somehow, I have missed seeing your beautiful cards. I sure enjoyed stopping by to check them out. Love your work!!

Caroline