watercolor for cardmakers

Monday, June 25, 2012

Mojo Monday 247

When you need a sketch to follow MoJo Mondays always pulls thrum!!!!  I thought I would follow along with their sketch this week. 


 Non-traditional sized cards, so You were  given
a Round or Square option. Try a round card, a square card or both if you're feeling really inspired!
I used the QuickKutz television die that I purchased at Scrapbuck for $2.   Love it and decided to use it on my card!!!!  The papers I chose were from the $1.00 bin at Michaels and scraps I had left from the October Afternoon Holiday Style collection.  Imagine that Xmas paper !!!!

I made one square card and one A2 size card.  same sketch .  The sentiment I used for the inside of both cards was a Hampton Art 7 gypsies stamp that said you're not old, you're VINTAGE. These both have a masculine flair which I am always challenging myself to do!!!



Thanks for taking a look and go to http://mojomonday.blogspot.com/ and check out the sketches and the wonderful work all that participate in the challenge do!!!

No comments: