watercolor for cardmakers

Monday, November 12, 2012

A Sympathy Card

This is a card that I always dread having the need to make one.  A loss of someone you love and care for alwaysleaves such a void. But having experienced this, knowing that people care and knowing that someone is thinking and praying for them always lifts me up so I try to do the same for others.  I don't know why I make these on a immediate need basis but I should make a few as the older I get it seems the more I have the need for them. 

Cartridge Art Philosophy
CTMH  A Blossom stamp set
Tim Holtz ink and stamp
stickles and brads

I am entering this in
 Simon Says Stamp Challenge
the work of others on this site is truely amazing!!!

2 comments:

Joy said...

So beautiful and elegant... thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, Sandi! What a lovely combination of colors :)