watercolor for cardmakers

Friday, January 29, 2010

*Kiss Me* Sweetheart

 
I was searching thru the Sweetheart Cartridge looking for a valentine idea to come to me!!!  I remember from childhood all those little single sheet valentines you use to get in elementary school and saw the slide card with envelope  (almost like a tag card) .  I just think the frog on this cart is so much fun so I incorporated it into my valentine.I used the KISS ME cut  and one of those famous clear dollar stamps that come in so handy when working on cards  with a little inking, doodling bling, and googly eyes I think it came out pretty good.  I cut the insert and envelop at 6" but needs to be cut at 53/4 to fit an invitation size envelope to mail out so its off to our local Halmark card shop to purchase some envelopes that I get in all sizes and colors for 3 cents a piece.  A good reason to do a little shopping I guess!!

4 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

Oh Sandi, this is as cute as all get out! I was just doing a project with this frog. Love the pull out card. I often miss those things on a cart. xxD

Hand Me a Stamp said...

First time to your blog, and I love your cards! Following :)

Joy said...

I just love this lil card...that frog is a hoot !! xoxo Joy

Lee Ellen said...

I have the cartridge but never noticed the slide card, which I love. I also needed a frog and an elephant card. Thanks so much. First time here but will be back.
Lee Ellen
wigellen@aol.com