watercolor for cardmakers

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Thanks A Hoot!!!!

Well I have boxes of 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 inch note cards form DCWV that I bought on clearance this holiday and last sales!!! I thought since I love these owls so much I would design up a little thank-you card and use up some scrap paper I have!! The scrap box seems to be growing so much it is now in two boxes and taking over the one corner of my scraproom.

CARTRIDGE USED: Paisley
(owl cut at 3" but black out cut at 2 3/4)

used sketch #1 fro Raq's weekly challange to use as a design for the card!!!

Want to give the other two a shot but you never know with me!!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Joy said...

Oh..I love this one too!!! Great colors !
xoxoxoxoxox Joy

Anonymous said...

What a pretty card, Sandi! Love that colorful owl!