watercolor for cardmakers

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

A Little Bit different for me...

I usually dont make card from cutting out pre printed things but I love the note cards in the $1 min at Michaels!!!  I built the card around it and used the sketch from Raq's Challenge on the cricut messageboards this week!!! (Sketch3)  I did quite a bit of embossing for textrue and some trinkets and velium punced flower and butterflies to finish it off!!!  This is a A2 card size which I usually go to a bigger size because I struggle with sizing to get everything I want on a card!!!  I think I need a photography class to take my pics because the color in this picture doesn't do the card justice!!!  I appreciate all the comments you all make and love reading what you think so please let me know what you think!!!!!


Sandi (always daveshunny)

1 comment:

DonnaMundinger said...

I know what you mean about using sort of "premade or printed images" but sometimes they turn out just lovely,like this one and it's fun to mix things up a bit. I think this is beautiful and the embossing adds so much! xxD