watercolor for cardmakers

Friday, March 11, 2011

A touch of Irish

I usually don't make St Patricks day cards!!!  But with all the green out there i thought I would give one a shot for the jitterbuggin challenge of rainbows!!!  I used Simply charmed!!!!  and cut the leprechaun 2 (at 3.5) and the pot of gold at 2.75.  I followed the second sketch from Raq's challenge on the Cricut messageboards as the layout of my card!!!  Oh and the leprechaun wobbles!!!!!!!

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look!!  I love when you all leave me a comment to let me know what you think so go ahead take your best shot!!!!


Sandi

3 comments:

Jamie said...

I just wish I had as much talent as you do in you pinky finger tip ! Your cards are little works of art! thanks for sharing them ~

Sherri said...

Love that wobbly leprechaun! Your card put a big smile on my face!

Thanks for Jitterbuggin'!

DonnaMundinger said...

This is absolutely the cutest thing EVER!!!! Especially love that he wobbles...like dancing a jig! Too stinkin' cute! xxD