watercolor for cardmakers

Thursday, February 2, 2012

YOU"RE Just my type~~~~

I have been fixated on using my imagine and trying to learn all it's capabilities in the Craft Room.  I am a slow learner but it is becoming easier and easier.  I have been lucky that it has done everything I have asked it with no glitches so far in the craft room. shhhhhhhhhh i shouldn't say that to loud or jinx myself!!!  I have seen other valentines with typewriters and dediced to change up the cuts on the Imagine More Cartridge for this card.  I really need to start writing down my sizes I use.  This is a A2 size card with some old gingham paper i have had for years.  I just put it on the mat and printed my sentiment which i moved around and added a text box with Ashlyn Alphabet cartridge.

I am all about texture so i used a few embossing folders on a few elements on the card and finished it up with some red stickles!!!!


Doesn't the Imagine print nice on the printed paper!!!!!  Sure helps when your stamping skills need brushed up on!!!!

I hope you stay and look around my blog at some of the other things I am learning to do with my Scrappin Goodies!!!

No comments: