watercolor for cardmakers

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Mom's 82 Birthday Card

Its a special day at our house today!!!  Its my mom's 82 birthday!!!  My mom has been living with us since my dad passed away two years ago  and I haven't gotten to spend many of those birthdays with her
because she lived so far away from us, so today is special!!!  Of course with such a special day comes a special card.... 

I have been trying to perfect using my imagine with my cards lately and using the printer in it to get the right papers to go with my cards.  I can never just let a cut go with out either inking, embossing, and adding embellishments and like other crafters'  using punches and border punches to add to the designs of my cards!!


I am so pleased with how the imagine prints and that you can layer your cards to give them depth.  Of course inking the edges always help!!! 

I used the Imagine More Cards cartridge to do most of this card and of course a stamp for the sentiment!!

Lots and lots of mounting tape and glue dots to make sure things don't come off my card!!!




I have decided to enter this in two different challenges this week because this was a personal challenge for me!!! 

Challenges I entered are My Craft Spot
                                   Die Cuttin Divas
Both challenges are a ANYTHING GOES CHALLENGE!!!!

Thanks for stopping by and feel free to comment or ask any questions about what I do!!!

No comments: