watercolor for cardmakers

Friday, April 27, 2012

The Events Keep Piling up

It must be spring because so much is going on that I need cards for!!!  I started off this week making invitations for my granddaughters Birthday Project in June.


I used the live simply cartridge for this adorable lady bug.   Tays favorite color is red so this seemed very appropriate and it goes along with Bitten By the Bugs 2 challenge this week!!!!!  Simple but nice and 10 ot those done in a snap!!!!!























5 comments:

~JulieH~ said...

Oh this is gorgeous! I love your stripey background and glittery ladybug! Thanks somuch for joining us at BBTB2
Juliex

Bella and Aidees Mom said...

This is so well done..WOW! Thanks for Joining us at BBTB2...

Tangle said...

This is darling! I adore your red glittered but. Thanks for sharing your creativity with us at BBTB2

DonnaMundinger said...

Sooo cute! I bought this cart just for that cut. Love the glitter. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2. It sure would be great if you could turn off WV. So tough to read. xxD

Anonymous said...

Simple but perfect. Love it. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.
Stephanie