watercolor for cardmakers

Thursday, April 12, 2012

My Dads So Great!!!!

I had purchased some digi stamps from The Greeting Farms and decided to give my hand at trying some copic marker coloring....  I have seen so many other cards done this way and tis little cutie reminded me of one of my granddaughers so I thought I would make a card up for her to give to her dad.... this could be used for either a birthday card or fathers day card or a just because I love you card!!!I gound the Paper in my huge stack of paper pads I never used and based the design around the background paper.  The paper pad is an old stack I purchased put out by a division of Creativity, Inc.  called foof a la paper pad.  Nothing fancy just need to work on some different styles to get those creative juices going!!!!  Thanks for taking a peek!!!! 

1 comment:

Chasn Paper said...

Great job with the Copics, Sandi! Don't know which Granddaughter is going to get it, but she will be tickeled pink to have it to give to her Dad!