watercolor for cardmakers

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Bunnies are Peeps Too!!!

One of my favorite things about Easter times is  Peeps!!!!!Yummy!!!  And  marshmallow bunnies taste just as good!!  These were my inspiration for my card!!!

I cut the bunnies out and then applied flocking in different colors to give them a Peep look!!  Added some enameled dots for their little bunny tails.   I wanted to stay with the primarily white look but ran the bottom of the card thru an embossing folder for texture.    Simple card!! But used some of the tips that I learned about in Pattern Play to make it work for me!!!

5 comments:

Chasn Paper said...

This is such a cute card Sandi! I hope all has been well with you. Happy Spring!

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Sandi :-) the colored bunnies are adorable ,, fabulous design :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge
luv
Lols x x x

Luckysmom said...

So cute. Love the felt bunnies.

Inkyfingers said...

This is so cute and I love the texture of the embossing. I thought I saw some pattern play tips showing!!

Anonymous said...

Discovering Options for Loans With No Credit Check and
Payday Cash Loan Options cash advance lenders the secured option comes
using the collateral offered with the borrower.