watercolor for cardmakers

Friday, March 19, 2010

Another card done Today!!!
















I got this paper K & Company on clearance at Jo Anne Fabrics and it seemed so right for this sketch I worked from.  And yes I bought another cart because I loved the vintage cuts from Sentiments!!!  The butterfly was fun to spruce up with flocking and pearls  an some glass beads from jewelry making craze!!  And doesn't the paper look like lace!!!  (Also used some lace that I have had for years leftover from doll making years!!!  And for something new i strung a couple of gold butterfly's on the card,  I think next time I will drag out my sewing machine and do real stitching instead of using my trusty micron pen.  This was practice for a mini book I have been wanting to try for quite some time. 

2 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

Gorgeous Sandi! Sooo vintage looking! Now I've got to go look through my carts for that butterfly. Sounds like you've gone through a number of crafty phases. Isn't is nice that the stuff still works for your current one? xxD

Unknown said...

I love the vintage-style on your
card. It´s beautiful!!
LG
Marion