watercolor for cardmakers

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Smile BEE Happy

I have been using the layouts from Raq's Sketch Challange on the card forum in Circut Message Boards lately and they have really seemed to help me visualize cards!!!  This is from Sketch 2 of this weeks challenge and I once again tackled that mean old sewing machine to give my card a finished look!!!  I also used some scraps from a layout I did to put pictures in for my granddaughter is I can ever decide which photo's to use.
Thanks for Looking.  I always enjoy what people have to say!  So PLEASE leave a comment!!!

2 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

Sandi, there's that cute bee again! You gonna make me look through all my carts to find it? LOL It's just so adorable! Love the layout too. Another thing I'd like to try...sometime. xxD

Joanna said...

That's a cute card! love that bee...and the LO's are great!