watercolor for cardmakers

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Peeps Easter Greetings

I thought I would try my hand at flocking the peeps.  I have never used this medium before and wanted it to go on evenly so I ran the peeps( cut from stretch your imagination) thru the Xryon machine and then pressed the peeps into the flocking (HanptonArt sprinkle flocking set).  It is hard to tell but there is a sparkle to the little cuties.  I used my gypsy to weld the eggs together to make the card base.  I thought I would try making a circle window for the sentiment!! Might try another with a peep peeking out!!!  These little peeps remind me of the marshmallow ones I so love at this time of the year!!!!!  Thanks for looking!!!  Love to read your comments!!!

1 comment:

DonnaMundinger said...

Oh is that ever PRECIOUS!, Sandi! I've been doing a few eggs myself. Sooo fun! The little chicks are the cutest ever and the colors and flowers are adorable. Isn't the Xron the BEST for flocking!? (glittering too!) Anyway, I love love LOVE this! xxD