watercolor for cardmakers

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Bling and Lollipop Flowers*****

It has been sooooooooooo cold the last couple of days!!!  I needed some warm colors mixed in with the cool ones!!!  I bought some satin and decided to try my hand at some flowers I saw made on utube.  Used cuts from Gypsy Wanderings for the scallops and the butterfly!!!   The layout resembles a card I saw on scrapbook.com.  The reflection bling was on sale at M's last week for 49 cents. I finally opened the glitter stock Spring collections from DCWV from last year I have stacks and stacks of paper I haven't even touched.  I promised myself that I would use some of this paper up!!!  Well I needed some birthday cards in my stash!! 

2 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

OOOhhh, this is sooo pretty, Sandi! Love the colors and that satin flower is to die for! xxD

Anonymous said...

What a pretty card, Sandi! Great job on the satin flower and ooh-la-la! on the bling!