watercolor for cardmakers

Friday, April 23, 2010

Using watercolors with cricut

Well I saw another card on a blog cant remember which forgot to jot it down.  The design was totally scrap-lifted but figured I could use the flowers from Sweet treats as bases using watercolor paper.  I did this on the blossom and took out a 01 micro pen and doodled on the flowers and pens and then cut out the stems . Though the buttons were a nice touch so i used that and used some ink on a piece of the watercolor paper for the sentiment which is a velum sticker from K & Company's card quotables.  now if you look real close you can see my mistake on this card (background is upside down DRATS!!)  I will have to make another I guess!!  Thanks for looking

3 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

Wow Sandi! Fabulous doodling on those cuts and I love the watercolors! Never would have noticed the background was upside down. Just say its "arty" and supposed to be that say. LOL xxD

Maureen Reiss said...

Love it!!! love the softness that the watercolors bring to this LO

Joy said...

oh Sandi....I LOVE this card!!! Love the watercolors....love the doodlin!!! Great job!!!!
xoxo Joy