watercolor for cardmakers

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Marion's mini class

I have been following Marion from a piece of crafts on ustream live on Tuesdays and Thursday's with Prima Marketing.  She broadcast live and gives so many tips and techniques to use in paper-craft!!!  Last tuesday she made a small mini book.  I made mine about an inch larger since I still am not comfortable with small. I used my distress inks and made my own glitter mist in the colors I needed and stamped and used distress stickles. Like utube it is easier to follow when I see for myself a different technique or direction to make something.  Just thought I would share this.  I know this is different from my regular cutesy designs but I love this look also!!!  great way to  use up scraps don't you think.

2 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

VERY cool! Love the charm and all of the inking. It's funny that you are apologizing a bit for experimenting with style. I have a tendency to feel that way too when I post something "different", but I LOVE to try out new techniques and stuff and feel that's how we grow as crafters. This is fabulous! xxD

Unknown said...

Fab job Sandi. I made this one too. Yours is much better,