watercolor for cardmakers

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

~~Across the miles~~ thinking of you

I know it has been some days since I have posted anything but I finally got this card completed!!  Lillie from UM Buggin had a challenge up that I really wanted to participate in and just didn't quite get this done in time even though I know she extended her deadline!!!  She wanted the bird cut from Beyond Birthdays to be used in your card.  She let anyone use a bird of simular choice from other cartridges.  Well I have so many carts but not that one but used another cricut cut to make my card.  I thought it would be a nice all occassion card to keep in touch with others.  Even though I didn't get this done in time I wanted to share with you the final results and say that challenges really do motivate to dig in and make a card!! Your comments are always appreciated so let me know what you think!!

1 comment:

Maureen Reiss said...

I love it!! Really beautiful card!!