watercolor for cardmakers

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Just love Halloween

Well I was looking through a box in my room and found all of my Halloween papers and stash of cuts i made last year.  I just got the new Happy Hauntings cartridge ant the witch on the broom was calling to me!!!  I wanted to see how she turned out and the rest of the card just came into place.  I never would put these colors together but the background paper took over.  And what is a Halloween card without the orange in it!!!  Thanks for stopping by and taking a look!!  Comments are so much appreciated!!! 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this, Sandi! The patterned paper on the witch is perfect and I love the whole scene!

Joy said...

Darling card Sandi...I agree with Margie...the witches dress is so cute !
xoxo Joy

Maureen Reiss said...

Wow!! Awesome card!! Love the bacground, soooooo spooky!!

Susan said...

Love your witch - How did you put the design on her clothes?