watercolor for cardmakers

Monday, August 23, 2010

Something Other than a Critter

popped , inked,  embossed
My youngest son has bought his first home and he is having a housewarming/ birthday party on Friday.  I wanted to make him and his family a special card to celebrate that day!!!  Of course I had to make two one to congratulate all of them on their new house and one for his birthday.  (I will post that later still putting on finishing touches)  I left the inside blank so I can write them a special note to celebrate their day.  I used create a critter for all the cuts except for the clouds which i hand cut after I computer generated the sentiment.  Added a few brads and bling embellishment to spruce up the house .  I hope the sun shines on all they do in their new home.  thanks for looking!!!

2 comments:

Joy said...

This is TOOOOOO cute !!! Love the colors, embossing.....all the added details...its too stinkin cute !!
xoxo Joy

Maureen Reiss said...

This is really adorable!! Love it!