watercolor for cardmakers

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

A Valentiny Valentine******

Fantabulous Cricut weekly Monday Challenge was really quite a challenge for me!!! I am not use to working quite this small and I wanted my tiny to have a romantic feel to it.  What is more romantic then cupid????  I went to an older cartridge "Sweethearts"  for my cuts.  I welded the hearts together to make my 3 inch card base and then cut and sewed some bakers twin in and out of the holes arond the heart.  Of course i used the cupid cut twice to fit , One on shadow and one at regular cut. (Ithink at 1.75 in)  the flowers I made my self and aded some bows and stamped sentiments on little banners.






















I have been using my imagine to do my sentiments inside of my cards lately and I am loving how they turn out.  I printed out the word valentine as a shadow and went inside with a white gel pen to write the word valentine....







All In all I had a FABULOUS time working on these tiny valentines!!!  Hope you all  go take a visit to Fabulous Cricut and become a follower they have something new everyday and the site is full of inspriation!!!

12 comments:

Sherrie K. said...

Wow! This turned out just beautiful!! Super cute little cupid and LOVE the flower:) Very nice!
Thanks so much for joining us in the challenge at FCCB!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Glenda said...

Wow Sandy! Beautifully designed small cards! Love the romantic cupids and your flowers are gorgeous! Thanks for sharing with us at FCCB!
Glenda

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Wow...that is really tiny, but sure packs a punch on the cute factor! I love your card and all the teeny-tiny details...beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Good things come in small packages, and these darling little cards are no exception, Sandi! Very romantic!

Tammy said...

Just beautiful and romantic.

Melissa said...

Thanks for sharing with us at FCCB! I Love cupid! I have so many cards with him on it, just can't be a V-day card without it!!!

Sarah said...

These are fantastic! I must learn how to sew! Thank you for creating with us at FCCB this week :)

The Paper Artist said...

this is just to cute!! I love it! great job.

Charlotte said...

Oh, I just absolutely love your card. The cupids are so cute and the flower is wonderful.
Charlotte

Anonymous said...

These are FABULOUS!!! LOVE your flowers.

Thank you for playing along with us at FCCB this week.

Happy Craftin'!
Jewels

Cathie Rigby said...

Congrats on making Top5 at FCCB...I just love your shaped card and all of the details! TFS Cathie
www.creativecutterroom.com

AmyJRockstar said...

So glad you made our top 5! We just love your work at FCCB. You did a lovely job! So glad to be a new follower. :0)

XO ~ Amy Jo (FCCB Coordinator)
http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com