watercolor for cardmakers

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Always Delightful…

 

DSC_2475I started this hobby so that I would be able to document and tell a story about all the pictures I take and mostly make cards.  I have collected so many supplies and watched so many videos of all the wonderful things people do and make embellishing some of their favorite moments.  This layout has a smash book look to it.  I had lots of scraps and embellishments stored that I could spend a lifetime and never use.  buttons flowers stickers inks 

vcm_s_kf_repr_591x880

Lots of delightful colors and patterns and so many numerous embellishments I cant even begin to tell you where theyll came from.

DSC_2477

Thank you for stopping by and taking a look and thank you to all you paper artist out their for inspiring me to attempt to do a little journaling and page making that is long overdue

No comments: