watercolor for cardmakers

Thursday, July 19, 2012

diecuttinDivas Challenge #74

Well I have been gone a a quick trip with my hubby and out of my scrap room for about 10 days!  Although I missed playing with all my goodies it was a much needed trip to unwind and take a       vacation from my usual routine.  Did I say routine, nothing in my life is routine!!!  As usual to get me back in the swing of things I turned to card challenges to get me focused and back on track!!!

I went to one of my favorite challenges Die Cuttin Divas and decided to participate in the challenge!  But what did it say Christmas in July?????  Ok I guess we all need a little head start on our Christmas projects for the year 2012.

I found this cute svg file I have wanted to use and thought I would give it a whirl.  Of course I had to do layers upon layers!!!!  and a few extra embellishments.   I used last years October Afternoons Holiday Style papers!!!  oh and the cut is a svg from silhouette studios.
 Isn't that puppy the cutest thing?????
Well I guess it is time to start the batches of cards to send out this year so someone does get a card this year!!!

4 comments:

Gerda said...

What a adorable and sweet card, I love it. Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
Gerda
http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

Pat N. said...

What a super cute card! Glad you shared with us at DCD this week, and that we're one of your favs!--Pat N.

Georgiana said...

Congratulations! You are the Christmas in July winner at Die Cuttin' Diva.

Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Creative M said...

Congrats Sandy on being the winner of Christmas in July at DCD.
Migdalia