watercolor for cardmakers

Monday, July 23, 2012

Simon Says Challenge

                                                                  Dawny's Challenge

This is the sketch that is going on at Simon Says Challenge.  I was looking at all the wonderful entries on the site and decided to play along since I have recently started in their Card Kit of the Month.  I have never joined a kit club so this is a first for me.  I decided to use the papers from the July Kit and some of the washi tape and used a stamp from C.C. Designs called Cupcake Belle.  I used a few stickers by Cosmo Cricket form their Clementine: Lovely Bits collection also!!!

Now i usually leave my insides blank to write a personal message but decide to finish the inside of the card with the papers and cupcake that I made by myself!!!   I was just to lazy to take out my die cut machine!!!

Thank you  for stopping by and thank you Simon Says for your Challenge and all your inspiration!!!

2 comments:

Joy said...

Squealing with delight about this sweet card, love you colouring and adore that you have created a card using the Simon Says kit... thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

Jingle said...

Oh, how totally cute is she?!!! I love this! So fun! Thanks so much for joining us over at the Simon Says Challenge Blog!