watercolor for cardmakers

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Second Class cards fromHoliday Card Workshop 2013

Haven't gotten thru all the videos for the second class and there is so much more to learn and do.  I really enjoyed all that I have watched and tried a few different ideas from what I learned today!!  I haven't tried modeling paste with a stencil but I see how this could become addictive.  It really gives some texture to your cards.  This lesson of the card is using your die cuts.  Up until recently I have used the Cricut and last year I invested in a Silhouette Cameo, so needless to say my wafer dies are few but I have been purchasing some recently.  Love Love Love them!!!


Here I the first card I made using the second video byDebbie Hughes as inspiration!!!




used the same background but added a die cut made with my Cricut and added a hand cut tree with sequin star at the top!!!


not quite finished but think i will put a pocket inside for a gift card!!!!

Thanks for taking a look!!!!

3 comments:

Jean said...

What a fun adaptation of Debby's card!

Marj said...

Cute cards! Really like the Santa and house card.
MarjR

Sharon Underwood said...

Really cute cards! I particularly like that tiny little house on the first one.