watercolor for cardmakers

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Shaped card using Cricut and Simon Says Stamps Card Kit and die

I haven't been creating very much lately with the busy life I have had taking care of my mother and aunt.  And needless to say another new grand baby came into our lives.  I miss it  and really want to get back at it.  So I decided to use some of the new supplies that I have been acquiring and inspiration from the videos I watch even though I haven't created!!  Here are three slightly different version of the rainbow shaped card I made using my cricut (so many cartridges and so many shapes I have)  and the March Stamp Kit, and you die from Simon Says Stamps!!

Such great products!!  So much you can do with them.  I did distress the clouds using Tim Holts Distress Inks.    What fun!!!  Now hopefully it will inspire me to create more because I have really missed this side of what I simply love to do!!!
  The above is a picture of what the insides of the cards look like.

No comments: