watercolor for cardmakers

Friday, May 2, 2014

Time for a New Class

So excited to take a new class and learn and brush up on new techniques  I don't know if others are nervous when working with something new but I sure am!!
The class starts on Monday May 5th and looks to be a way to reinforce some old and new techniques.
 
Watercolor for Card Makers

I have done some of the pre course exercise and been playing with some of the supplies I have on hand.  Here is an example of one card I made using gelato's and my distress markers on a stamp by inkadoo's  I heat embossed the sentiment with navy embossing powders.



I am so ready to have some fun !!!
I think this will be a blast and open a wide range of ideas for my card making
(I think I need to take a class on photo taking though)

No comments: