watercolor for cardmakers

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Doodlecharm/Strechyouimagination Slacker #4 card

 

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA          OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

I know I am terrible at writing down all the things I do to put into my cards but I really do try:

Paper: Debbie Mumm Harvest and Holiday

            BazzilBasicPaper  

Cartridges: Doodlecharm

                   Strech Your Imagination

Both Ribbons from my stash

Embossing folders:  Swirls

                                Swiss Dots

Martha Stewarts Border Punch

White flocking using my little xXryon to get it to stick

and finally lots of layering

This is a 5x61/2 in card with lots of layering

santa cut at 2.25 and holly at a inch.

Once I got started on this It went together so smoothly.  Think I might try a few more cuts on this from doodlecharms

Thanks for looking and would love to hear what you think!!

 

Daveshunny

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Those are so beautiful, very very nice!
LG
Marion

Glenda said...

I love Santas! This is so pretty!