watercolor for cardmakers

Saturday, September 4, 2010

~~Jitterbuggin "My Favorite Things"

What a fun time I had with this challenge.  I just love brown and pink together!!!!  The real challenge was sticking with shades of those two colors!!! And I so love the create a critter cartridge that I knew I would have to use that cartridge for one of my cuts!!  I also used the cricut lite BLOOM cartridge for my back frame cut twice for dimension.  And last but not least I joined in the fun of learning a new frame.   I wanted to use this on my card.  Here is the link for the instructions:

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/tutorials/foldedframe/ 

And since it was Sherri's Birthday I made this a birthday card in her Honor.  I can see this layout now in all sorts of cuts and formats now and will use it again now that I know what I am doing with the frame. 
I also enter this in the cuddlebug challnge blog  because it was a pink theme in honor of my pink stamper!!  I am in the pink!
Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek!!!

10 comments:

Joanna said...

How adorable!!

Summer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Summer said...

This card is so so so cute! I found you from the jitterbuggin challenge and your blog is cute too! I'm following you now!
www.cricutdiaires.blogspot.com

GiGi said...

This card is sooooo cute! I love how it turned and the colors too!

Paula Bee said...

What an adorable card. Love the little pig and all those flowers!

Court said...

I'm in love with your little pig! Thanks so much for playing in the Cuttlebug Challenge this week!

Joy said...

Darling card, Sandi!!! Ms Queen of Jitterbuggin!! Love those colors too....its too cute !
xoxo Joy

Sherri said...

Thank you for that beautiful birthday card.......I love pink and brown too!

And thanks for Jitterbuggin'

Sandee Shanabrough said...

Adorable!!!! Thanks for playing in our Cuttlebug challenge!

DonnaMundinger said...

Just darling! That piggy was perfect for the color challenge. Love that frame, I've used it myself. It really adds something special! xxD