watercolor for cardmakers

Friday, September 17, 2010

~~Out of this World~~ B is for Boy

Its hard to believe that our Dominic is turning one!!!  Where does the time go!!!  Of course we are in a rash of birthdays at our house!!  This is the second one I have made this week !  I have a few more to go!!!  Fun doing a boy card for a change since I have three other grandchildren all girls!!  I used the Cricut Lite cartridge Bis for Boy!!  So many cute cuts on that!!  I thought these cuts went with the sentiment Hope your birthday is out of this world!!  I found the paper in a pack I picked up at Ollie's where they have so many good scrapping buys at different times.  I think i only paid $3 for a 8x8 paper pack of Boy Paper.  I did use my stamps I have to do the sentiment and heat embossed it!  Getting better at that but practice does make perfect which I haven't accomplished yet.  Thanks for looking and I am sure you will be seeing a few more in the next few days of children s birthday cards.


Daveshunny (Sandi)

1 comment:

Kraftychick said...

Really cute card - I think this cart is going to be on my Wish List since I have 3 DGSs. TFS!

I saw your adorable flamingo card on Bitten by the Bug 2 - it's fantastic! Where did you find those gorgeous feathers? Could you email me?
jackie

jkraftchick at triad dot rr dot com