watercolor for cardmakers

Monday, December 27, 2010

Birthday Bash ~~ Happy Hippo

Well finally Christmas has past and I can return to a variety of cards!!!  I think that I have three to four birthdays coming in the next month so I made this one up this morning using Birthday Bash's Hippo.(cut at 3.75).  Added a little skirt on her from gathered ribbon and put a little flower in her hair to make her look like she was dancing across the front of the card!!! Stickles made the sentiment pop on the top and found the bottom from a cut out I had that seemed to tie in with the theme!!!  There is a shape card that is also included in the cart that I want to try have top play with how to get the sentiment on the card!!!  When i checked and put the card to fit to page it was 4.25 in high in size and 5.75 in length. I will have to get the measurements right for a envelope to match!!!  Hope to get more done this week before the New Year is upon me!!!  Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek!!!

1 comment:

Summer said...

Sandi, that is the cutest card! TFS