watercolor for cardmakers

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Traditional Christmas

I was watching a utube episode from Follow the Paper Trail and she was showing how to make medallions from Martha Stewarts corner punches to make a shadow box and I thought way to big of a project for me but thought I could use it to make a card!!!  I used traditional colors on this and added some stickles and flat gold pearls to the center of Prima poinsettias to keep in line with fancy.  These Medallions came out to be 1.75 in size perfect for cards i pop doted the last layer and added the flowers for dimension!!!Hope everyone is ready for Christmas now as I have a few projects to put finishing touches on and wrapping and cooking left to do before I can get back to putting all these designs and thoughts running thru my head with paper!!!  Have a Merry Christmas!!!!

No comments: