watercolor for cardmakers

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Another dog gone Birthday!!!!

January is a busy month for birthdays for me!!!  Maybe I should start a birthday slackers challenge!!!  Of course I could use just about any occasion to beef up a card topic stash to get me going!!! 

I made this one up using Birthday Bash!  The dog is cut at 3.75 from page 30. I cut the celebrate from page 33 and cut off the ant eater and sized down to size to fit on top of my 5.5x4.25 card.  I love texture on my cards lately so I ran the front of the card and one of my layers thru my cuddle with two different folders, old faithful swiss dots and another Sizzix I picked up before Christmas.  Thanks for taking a look!!  Now on to my quest of enlarging my stash of Birthday cards!!!

2 comments:

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Sandi, this is such a cute card! I love the bright, cheerful colors and your embossing looks great! I think that building up my card stash will be one of my New Year's resolutions this year!

Larelyn said...

Sandi,
this card is adorable. Hey, I'm all in for a Birthday Slackers challenge. I loved the Santa's Slackers. I'm adding you to my blog list so I can keep up with you and your fab creations.