watercolor for cardmakers

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Twinkle Toes Xmas


Wow seems like forever since I have posted anything and I guess it has!! I haven't been home for the last few weeks!!  My creative side has been in withdrawal and will take some stroking to get back into the swing of things again!!  Paper crafting seems to lift my spirits and I am in such need of the calming effects it has on me with all the hustle and bustle of Christmas going on!!! Of course while I was gone I couldn't help but stopping by a few craft stores and Walmart!!  I keep adding to my supplies and collection of scrapping elements!!!!  I was looking for Holly Jolly Lite cartridge but couldn't find a one in my travels but did find twinkle toes lite!!!  I think the dancers on this cart are just adorable and I have three granddaughters that I will be using this cart for!!!  I cut this little cutie out at 4 inches and added a few snowflakes blinged up from Winter Woodland and made this very simple card!!!  I did run the background paper thru my cuddle bug with a holly embossing folder by sizzic And my girls love bling so I did add a little of that here and there!! I still have so much to do for Christmas but at least I will be home and not on the road.  This winter season will be so busy for me with Christmas birthdays and my sons wedding  the first week of March!!!  Oh to live a normal life... sigh...  wait a minute this is a normal life!!!  Thanks for looking!!!!