watercolor for cardmakers

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

~~Bring on the Cake~~~ *Happy Day**

I know it has been a while since I have posted anything but my youngest granddaughter is turning four!!!
I can't believe it how is she that old when I haven't aged a bit!!!lol  With encouragement from my friend Joy I was able to get both of these two cards finished today!!

Happy Day
I made both of these cards using images from Simply charmed!!!  Those cute little smiles on the images of these two cartridges seemed so appropriate for the occassion!!!  And whats a card without a little popping . embossing, and stickles!!!!




Bring on the cake
I made the cake on this one from simply charmed but the wagon is from Just Because Cards!!  I dug into my stash for some flowers and buttons and found these puffy stickers I have had forever and used that for her name!!  Taylor loves to see her name on things!!  Much layering and punching done on this and of course a few brads on the wheels and stickles on the flames of the candle to give them a little flicker.  Because I put so much on this second card I had to make it a 5x7.  But the top one is a A2 size card.

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look!!  Be sure and leave a comment and say hi!!  I have missed everyone!!!

1 comment:

Glenda said...

Love both of your cards! Pretty papers and the cuts are perfect! Love all your details!
Have a great day!
Glenda