watercolor for cardmakers

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Just a little beachy thankyou

 

We took another mini vacation (working one for my husband) and went to  North Myrtle Beach.  A very nice couple generously offered their condo on the ocean for us to use while we were there.  It was so much nicer than staying at a hotel!!!  I wanted to send them a little note to say how much we appreciated their generosity!!!

crabby thankyou 004

I used Life is a beach for my little crab and some Debbie Mumford paper that I have had like forever.  I put some googly eyes on the little guy that I got at M’s I just love the eyelids on these!!!  I used a little crinkle paper twine like ribbon to finish off the design.

My mind is still relaxing at the beach,  I sure need it to return so I can get back in the swing of being at home!!

Thanks for looking and stopping by and saying hello….Sandi

No comments: