watercolor for cardmakers

Sunday, June 26, 2011

U are toad-ily awsome...

I have been searching thru my card magazines looking for ideas and inspiration to kick my act together in the creative department when I found an adorable frog card in Paper creation..magazine from July of 2009. (Yes i keep so many back issues of magazines).  The designer that I used to make this card was Cathy Schellenberg Toad-illy green article with many adorable frog cards!!!  Of course I used my cricut to make my frog.  He was cut at 3 inches from the Boys will Be Boys cartridge and the U was cut at 4" using the shift ARROW FONT on the same cartridge.  Now I have so many little embellishments stashed in this room that I pick up on a weekly basis that I cant remember where or when I got them but I am pretty sure on got the flowers from M.s and JoAnnes when on clearance.  This is how I have gotten a large amount of the supplies in my room.  The sentiment is computer generated using a new little font I picked up for free also.... Does anyone else have so many that it is hard to keep track of which ones you used on a particular card if you don't write it down. I do know that I used some chip board pieces that I picked up at big lots as the center of my flowers and the x & o made by basic grey.  Of course what would a card be without a little embossing.  The card turned out cute but I think it is a little busy!!!  Might try some different papers because I like the basic design of the card.....

  Thanks for stopping by and taking a look at my attempt to capture a toad-ily cool design.......


Sandi

No comments: