watercolor for cardmakers

Saturday, February 12, 2011

How old would you be?????

This is my Aunts birthday card for her 79th birthday card!!  When I saw this cut on Carol's creations blog I knew I had to use it for my aunts birthday!!  She has a little dog just like this named Maggie!!!  I didn't have the cart but my daughter in law did so I borrowed it and used the cut!!  Lots of cute things on this cart I can tell I will be borrowing it more!!!!  My aunt has a memory problem and we are always joking that she forgets how old she is (not really)  but she sure does use that as an excuse!!  I used several paper packs on this and I cant for the life of me remember which company except for the background paper is me and my big ideas "celebrate"  paper collection!!!  Thanks for stopping by and taking a look and what i have been up to and please stop back and say howdy!!!

1 comment:

DonnaMundinger said...

Oh Sandi! this is sooo precious!!!! Bet she LOVed it! xxD