watercolor for cardmakers

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Using up the scraps and leftovers....

The odds and ends in my craft room are taking over!!!  I needed a birthday card and decided to use some leftovers I had along with some new products to create a birthday card for my mother in law.  We have so many birthdays in January and February I cant believe it!!!  The only cricut I used was for the white heart that I found in Don Quan,that I crimped, that matched the hearts already on the K&Company card package.   I had purchased this pack  for some valentine cards that I loved the vintage cut in the kit.  I always see these beautiful cards on scrapbook.com and get so inspired by them!!!  I really need alot more practice on my stamping though.  It blurrrred a little not as crisp as I would have liked it to be but I think it had alot to do with the stamp and not having the right embossing ink I wanted.  Well you know what they say practice makes perfect.  Thanks for stopping by and any suggestions would be so helpful for my stamping experiences!!!!  Now to find or make an envelop for this as its so dimensional!!

4 comments:

Larelyn said...

Sandi, that card is simply gorgeous! Boy, dig into those scraps more often.
Hugs,

Larelyn said...

Hi again,
Please visit my blog - I'm sharing an award with you.
Hugs,
http://handmadefromtheheart-designsbylarelyn.blogspot.com

Glenda said...

What a beautiful card! Everything works so well together! Love it!!
Glenda
http://glendascards.blogspot.com/

DonnaMundinger said...

OOh, this is just YUMMY! so shabby chic! xxD