watercolor for cardmakers

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Thank you to Larelyn Sartini for your thoughtfulness!!!

It always gives me a warm feeling when someone goes out of their way to make my day by saying or doing something so thoughtful!!!  I started making cards as an outlet for stress and expression in the craft related world.  I have always done some type of craft and found that paper crafting gave quick gratification to me!!!  I spend many hours a day (as much as I can)  going from blog to blog and different messageboards looking at all the beautiful work others do to inspire me and appreciate when others share their work and also instruct others how they get the results of their work!!!  I am humbled that you choose me Larelyn.






It is to be given to crafters with talent that you admire but you feel do not get the recognition they deserve.   The rules are to pass it on to three more bloggers.  (Just right-click and save to your desktop)

Tatiana: whose work is so creative and wonderful that she inspires me with all of the work that she does!!!
    http://createdbytatiana.blogspot.com/ 

Vivi:  whose lovely work speaks for itself
http://vivienpapel.blogspot.com/

Glenda:  who could never get enough praise or recognition for her lovely work!!!
http://glendascards.blogspot.com/

I hope all of you who read this will visit their blogs and see why I am passing this on to them as Larelyn did for me!!!  They are just three who deserve the recognition and I find more daily as I look and search daily!!


Sandi (always daveshunny)

2 comments:

Glenda said...

Congratulations on your award Sandi! You are so deserving, so super talented, and I just love all your work! You have always been such an inspiration to me!! I am honored that you are sharing the award with me!
Thank you for your friendship and kindness! I appreciate all you do!
Glenda

Vivi Martínez said...

Sandy: Thank you very much for sharing this award with me.
I have always admired your work and I feel so honored. You really touch my heart with this.
Thanks God for let me found wonderful blog-friends/angels like you.
Thank you!

Vivi