watercolor for cardmakers

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Happy Mom's Day

A few more cards to finish for Mothers Day and I am set to go!!!  I designed this one up using Bloom once again and did lots of layering and use the resin Boutique Fleurs from Reflections to embellish the bird cage.  The large butterfly is the cut that went along with the bird cage and Martha Stewart butterfly punch contributed to the smaller butterflies.  I so enjoyed this one!  The cuts were so easy and went together so well!!! 

I always welcome a quick hello from anyone that visits!!!  It is a way that helps me keep on the right track and gives me an opportunity to learn what others think.



Sandi

9 comments:

TiaD said...

Hi Sandi,
Just found your blog from cricut.com I am in Love with your work. I just picked up the bloom cartridge and can't wait to try the birdhouse. Thank you for sharing your beautiful work I will be following!
TiaD

Karen Aicken said...

I was just surfing around at the Cricut site and enjoying all the card creations. Noticed that the ones I liked a LOT were from you so have become your newest blog follower. Thanks for sharing your talents!
Cheers, Karen
alteredscrapbookingdotcom

Linda Breedlove said...

Sandi, this Mother's Day card is gorgeous. Love the butterflies, the beautiful blues... all just so lovely!

Barbara said...

this came out so BEAUTIFUL
Love it
Barbara

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Oh my...this is just over-the-top gorgeous! I love the soft look and all the special details you put into this card...just lovely!

Ros said...

Wow! this is so beautiful ... love the cage and butterflies ... so much lovely details here to look at ... thanks so much for playing along with us at CCCB

Unknown said...

Your card is amazing.. I just love this right down to those cute little butterflies.. Thanks so much for playing along with us at CCCB!

cnelson said...

Perfectly LOVELY!! Thank you so much for playing along at CCCB this week!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful cards! I'm glad I "found" you!