watercolor for cardmakers

Thursday, April 14, 2011

~~Sending Happy Thoughts!!

A friend of mine is going in the hospital to have a same day surgery and I wanted her to know that I was thinking of her and wishing her well!!!  I used the papers from my previous card because I so loved them and they seemed a little uplifting.  Since my Simply Charmed cart was out I used one of the flowers (Shift on page38) cut at 4 inches.  Its hard to see but I am determined to learn to use my sewing machine on some of my cards and I think with alot of practice I might master that!!!  The sentiment is from Card Crafting Everyday sentiments from TPC Studios I bought at Michaels.  Oh and I cheated and used a sketch from MoJo Mondays.
Well here is my version of the sketch:

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look!!!  I always enjoy showing some of my accomplishments in scrappin and hearing what you all think!!!  TATA

Sandi

4 comments:

Sherri said...

Love those colors! Great card!

Rose said...

This is adorable! I love the colors very sweet!

Glenda said...

love these papers too! Another pretty card! Hope all goes well for your friend. I know she will love the card!
Glenda

Anonymous said...

Such a cheerful card! The sewing looks great!