watercolor for cardmakers

Friday, April 1, 2011

turn back the clock

003
I am always watching different peoples videos they post on Utube and getting new ideas and stirring up my mind a little.  This card was definitely a scraplift  from  Arlene@butterflykisseswithlove.  
I used a lot of her ideas and the theme just a different stamp and a few different embellishments.  I used Lacey Labels cartridge to make my sentiment frame and my cuddlebug to emboss the background then distressed ti with the Tim Holtz distressing tools and his ink!!!  most of the papers are Tim Holtz that I scanned then printed to get a dimension to fit the card.  I always have problems with masculine cards but with a lot of help from Arlene I have a card to give to a dear friend. 
The inside is pretty simple but I did finish it and wrote enjoy the moment Happy Birthday!!! 

1 comment:

Elaine said...

Love how this card turned out and its always nice to have a little inspiration sometimes. that is how I found your blog and if you stop by mine I have something for you.