watercolor for cardmakers

Friday, April 8, 2011

Spring Fling Fun with Jitterbuggin

Been away for a short break from EVERTHING at the homestead!!!  Just took a few days to get some much needed rest and me time to regroup!!!  Of course as usual have to play catch up with all my everyday things when I am at home.  I love doing the sketches and challenges at
http://jitterbugginchallenge.blogspot.com/ !!

If you have never given this challenge a try you really should!!  I have to say that over the course of the last year I have tried quite a few and I am always somewhat surprised with what I come up with!!  I always can use a little bit of guidance when I scrap and the challenge is always with myself.

When I was away I of course went scrappin shoppin!!!  Michaels as a great sale on cartridges and I picked up two cartridges.  For this car i used Campin' Critters.  The little animals are adorable on there!  Imagine my surprise when I saw the cute rabbit peekin out from behind the tree!!
I cut him at 4 inches to fit my 5.5 card.  I added the flowers from a punch with some little felt base flowers I have had like forever.  The paper choices are all scraps.  I know I am terrible about keeping my scraps they have taken over my room.  I really have to do some major SPRING  CLEANING in here.
I cut some circles out at different sizes and layered them with flowers and buttons and colored twine on the side. INK INK INK all the edges!!! Lots of layers and different papers that I cant tell you where I got them from!!

Here is my card I came up with!!!  I so enjoyed making this card!!



Thanks for stopping by and come back soon!!

Sandi

7 comments:

Cathy said...

Oh my goodness this is sweet. I love the colors and the bunny peeking out from behind the tree is precious. Very creative, Great job. Good luck in the challenge.

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Oh this is just a darling card! Love all those wonderful spring colors and what a cute little scene you created! Love it!

GiGi said...

This card is just FABULOUS! I love the bunny peeking around the tree!

Joy said...

This is just the cutest card !! I love all the bright colors and that bunny is adorable!!
xoxo Joy

Sherri said...

Sandi, what a pretty, pretty card! Love that bunny peeking out....his expression is so cute!

Thanks for Jitterbuggin'!

Jayne said...

What a lovely card,very cute.

Glenda said...

So pretty! Love the little rabbit and of course all your details!